Sunday, September 6, 2015

Drawing Lines-All Lives Matter

I find it funny that those people who try to draw a line in the sand to make you decided who's lives matter most are the ones who actually make divisions with these lines.  The second you make a stand that your race, religion, or whatever else is equally important is the moment you segregate yourself from the rest of society.  I for one do not have to justify to anyone where my loyalties lie based on the types of friends I have.  Anyone that knows me can tell you that I love based on character and not on lifestyles and appearances or beliefs.  The race card needs to be put away for good.  Al Sharpton needs to pay his taxes, stay his fat ass at home, have a coke, and a smile, and shut the fuck up.  Heres why.  Have you ever turned on BET which is exclusively for african americans and seen a performer do stand up?  How many times do white people become part of the act?  "white people be" is the cornerstone of a lot of black comedy.  When the popular culture is blacks calling blacks the "N" word it opens the doors for narrow minded people to feel free to classify them as that word.  It's not right but the example is never set.  As far as our men in blue go.  They are here for a reason, and that is to protect us.  That should not be forgotten.  Social media and media in general has sensationalized them for all the wrong reasons.  People make mistakes.  Doctors,  Soldiers,  Priests,  everyone.  That doesn't mean that we turn our backs on them all when there are a few bad apples in the group.  I will re-state what I've thought all along.  ALL LIVES MATTER!!! If you don't believe this, you are part of the reason our country is so divided.  There will always be ignorant people among us and we will never agree on everything but tolerance and love for humanity can take us a long way.  These traits are taught and not inherited through genes, it can be fixed.  I'm all over the place but for now I leave my soapbox with what I always leave you with. I love you ALL, you're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment