Saturday, June 25, 2016

Chicken, Pot, and Pie-The American Dream

One of the biggest issues out there in the United States is whether or not marijuana should be legalized or not. There are generally two uses for this plant. One is for medical use. Research has shown that there are qualities that can help people with illnesses and are much safer on the body than most pharmaceutical treatments. It has helped cancer patients and people with chronic illnesses. Since I live with a nasty chronic illness my plea to the government is puff puff give, mothafucka! Why would you deprive your people of an all natural substitute that is proven to heal? I'll tell you why, they stand to lose so much money that the big pharm companies dish out. Plain and simple. The other use for this miracle plant is probably why most people turn their nose up in the air to it, recreational use. Getting high is something a lot of people enjoy doing for fun. It's not for everybody and for some it's a way of life. To me, I don't think it's a bad thing. Once again, it's all natural, you can't overdose on it, and I never hear of anyone getting violent or abusive because of it. Alcohol is legal and there isn't a day that goes by where you don't see a fatality or scene of violence because of alcohol. I guess alcohol is legal cause the government can regulate it and tax it. Most people I've asked about this issue are pro-weed. Half are only pro-medical weed. I think in time, the people's voice will be heard and it will get legalized. I look forward to the Cheech and Chong movie marathons and hooka around a fire instead of going to funerals or to jails to visit people who die or get in trouble from drinking. Let the people pick their poison. I'm out, gonna go put some money on Jack in the Box stock. When marijuana gets legalized, them tacos surely add up! Peace and chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment